Wednesday 15 February 2023

IN FAITH

 


“And she, seeing her act was not hidden from him by whose power she was now made whole, came forward – trembling, fearful, grateful – fell at his feet and declared to him and to all “for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately”. “Daughter, thy faith hath made thee whole, He said, “go in peace, and be whole of thy plague.” (Mark 5:25-34)

And so it is in the surging throng of life. Many who are spiritually sick; who have had an issue of sorrow and sin, lo these many years…….many such are within arm’s length of the Lord and need only to reach out….to find His healing power.”

(Bruce R. McConkie, The Mortal Messiah Book 2, p. 296-7)

 

I will look for Thee in faith

My Lord and my God;

When I am oppressed,

When I am unloved,

When I am wronged.

 

I will look for Thee

When I can walk no more;

And I will find Thee,

My Lord and My God,

Thou who waits for those who call,

To renew their strength,

To save them from their fall.

 

- CATHRYNE ALLEN 


 

(Art: Trust in the Lord by Liz Lemon Swindle)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment